The next generation of biometrics
Finger vein authentication goes wireless
Bluetooth module and lithium-ion rechargeable battery built-in. Just the first device that realizes enrollment and authentication of finger vein wirelessly.
Supports Windows and Android OS.
|Voltage / Current||Authentication mode: Max 220mA
On charging： DC5V 500mA
|Power supply||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Charging time： About 2 hours
Rechargeable times： About 300 times
Consecutive authentication： About 500 times
|Dimensions||49mm x 63mm x 92mm (W/H/D)|
USB (Charge only)
|Weight||Approx. 130g (Body only)|
|Certification||VCCI-ClassB, Bluetooth Logo Certification|
Supported software development kit (SDK)
- MSDK-DCL-02 version 2.0.0 or later (Authentication in device)
- MSDK-SAS-02 version 1.2.0 or later (Authentication on server)
* This product supports Windows and Android only.
Validated Bluetooth adapters
- USB-BT40LE (I-O Data)
- LBT-UAN04C2BK (Logitec)
- BT-Micro4 (PLANEX)
* We don’t certificate working on all computers.
* Any templates generated by this device are compatible with USB connected mofiria device, FVA-U4ST.